Author Topic: CONVENTIONS  (Read 88492 times)

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
Re: CONVENTIONS
« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2010, 03:47:54 AM »
I'm shooting for 2 games... ;D

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2010, 03:14:22 AM »
It would be great to get 2 games in - we will see. . .probably back from June 26 through July 10. . .

Doc Barber

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2010, 07:05:40 PM »
I know this is planning way, way, ahead- But I plan on running this at Orccon/Strategicon in LA FEB2012.
"I have a cunning plan m'lord"

Yoper

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2010, 11:54:05 AM »
I know this is planning way, way, ahead- But I plan on running this at Orccon/Strategicon in LA FEB2012.

Brain Damaged will love you! ;D

qxxx

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2010, 02:28:07 AM »
doc

what area of the country do you live in ?

I run games in the DFW area

thanks

kenb

brain damaged

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2010, 03:18:19 AM »

Brain Damaged will love you! ;D

You can count on me to be there for sure.

Doc Barber

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2010, 06:46:37 PM »
doc

what area of the country do you live in ?

I run games in the DFW area

thanks

kenb
I live in LA- Los Anchorage, Alaska.  Real Alaskans consider Anchorage to almost be a part of Alaska.  Diet Alaska, just one calorie, not Alaskan enough.  A good buddy of mine was from LA and moved back there, and it sounds like hotels are pretty cheap if you run a game.  So I figure I'll go down to introduce Struggle at the convention, spring for a few extra hotel days to see my buddy, and blind innocent bystanders at the beach :D

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2010, 01:18:39 AM »
Hi Doc - I didn't see the game registered on the Orccon site - which days are you planning on running it?  Are you going to register it?

brain damaged

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2010, 11:32:37 AM »
[I live in LA- Los Anchorage, Alaska.  Real Alaskans consider Anchorage to almost be a part of Alaska.  Diet Alaska, just one calorie, not Alaskan enough.  A good buddy of mine was from LA and moved back there, and it sounds like hotels are pretty cheap if you run a game.  So I figure I'll go down to introduce Struggle at the convention, spring for a few extra hotel days to see my buddy, and blind innocent bystanders at the beach :D

So what you are saying is that there is a struggle player down here in LA?

Yoper

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2010, 01:18:48 AM »
[I live in LA- Los Anchorage, Alaska.  Real Alaskans consider Anchorage to almost be a part of Alaska.  Diet Alaska, just one calorie, not Alaskan enough.  A good buddy of mine was from LA and moved back there, and it sounds like hotels are pretty cheap if you run a game.  So I figure I'll go down to introduce Struggle at the convention, spring for a few extra hotel days to see my buddy, and blind innocent bystanders at the beach :D

So what you are saying is that there is a struggle player down here in LA?

Sounds more like he is going to force his friend to play the game.  Because isn't that why we go through all the hassle of becoming their friend?   :o ;D

Doc Barber

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2010, 06:25:17 PM »
Naw, his Struggle is raising 4 kids.  He's one of those weird "non-gamer" types, but still a good buddy.  NOTE- like I said, I'm planning WAY ahead, FEB2012.  I have to try to plan financially for another disaster in my house, (I think my furnace is past due to crap out on me) as well as any future winter vacations.  I'm already doing Vegas in December this year.  I do have another buddy that I hadn't seen in years and introduced to Struggle, and we have been playing the s**t out of it for the last couple of months.  He wants to try to save up to go as well.

brain damaged

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2010, 12:48:00 PM »
I didn't notice the 2012 until you pointed it out. That's a long wait :'(

Yoper

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2011, 03:50:04 AM »
John/Mark-  Are you thinking of hitting Origins this year?

I haven't been since 2008, but Eric is asking about this year.  He is finalizing his divorce so he has a lot more time for gaming conventions and wants to know if I am interested.

If you are coming that would really help tilt my decision making process.  Bring the new game and give us a baptism under fire.  Or we can talk people like Ken from DFW into flying in and playing the original game.  What say you?

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2011, 02:56:12 PM »
Hmm - well we are pretty much done with development - I'll begin working on the new graphics in hi res. I may be available...

qxxx

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2011, 06:17:25 AM »
i plan on being at origins and gencon, i should be helping Reaper miniatures but could schedule time for the game

thanks
kenb