Author Topic: Recent Move to Indiana, Just North of Louisville, KY: Any Gamers?  (Read 5175 times)

kriegspieler7

• Major
    • View Profile
Greetings John and Mark and company.  After somewhat of a long hiatus, I am again able to be involved with board wargames.  Also, FYI, I have taken the 1st Edition and added/subtracted some from the combat and build tables.  I don't plan on marketing this, but would like to share some of those changes with you.  For instance,
while INF hits on a 1, an INF + a RTY hits on <2 when attacking, and a <3 when defending against all but RMR units: and an INF and an A-T gun vs. RMR units hits on a <3 when defending.  I have some electrical difficulties at the time so my camera isn't working, but I do hope to have something for you to chew on.  The changes  suggest a more realistic approach to the conflict, I think, but what do I know?  Good to see the 2ND edition is doing well.  Keep up the good work.  I hope to make it to Origins, in Columbus, OH.  Maybe we'll be able to meet and you can "stare me down" over some adult beverage (like coffee or tea, you know what I mean.)  All the best.

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Move to Indiana, Just North of Louisville, KY: Any Gamers?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 03:20:22 PM »
Good to hear from you! We have been focused on the 2nd edition and slugging it out frequently. We have been going to Consim world in AZ - end of May - just in case :)

Bobsalt

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Move to Indiana, Just North of Louisville, KY: Any Gamers?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 04:02:33 PM »
I live in Louisville, and have also been looking for players of historical games. I own both versions of this game. Let me know if you want to get together.
"Peace through superior firepower"