Author Topic: Pacific Scenario & Map  (Read 5759 times)

Darkman

• General
    • View Profile
Pacific Scenario & Map
« on: August 13, 2015, 10:40:07 PM »
Hey guys !

I've noticed you did some modifications on the Pacific map .. Are there any changes planned or in the works ?! I just ask before i'm going to reprint it.  ::) i sadly missed the last changes in the europe map near stalingrad.

Question 1: in the Pacific map .. What kind of Terrain is Midway , Wake and some other islands?
Question 2: in the rules it is stated that you have to keep the japanese garission next to the soviet Borders when playing Pacific only. But what happens If you simply can't because your units get Killed by Chinese ? ;) is there some sort of Malus ?

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
Re: Pacific Scenario & Map
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 03:56:31 AM »
Made some islands Arid - do you need the new map for Pacific uploaded to Dropbox ?

Darkman

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 06:01:50 AM »
Hey John, i think i have access already to the dropbox from you guys as the folder is updated from time to time ;-)  Thank you!

The last pacific map is from 28. ‎April ‎2015 right?

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 08:46:48 AM »
Sounds correct!

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 09:03:27 AM »
I just looked at it and it appears to be the latest.  The only edits John has made since then is to put the actual name of the game on the map in the lower right had corner - so if you want that version - we need John to upload it  ;D

We have made some recent edits to the European map, but have yet to playtest them to make sure it is ok. . . essentially we just added a few missing major rivers (Loire, Po, and 1-2 others). . .should be no big deal though.

Mark

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 12:44:01 AM »
No big deal unless your trying to attack over them  8)

Darkman

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 03:36:46 AM »
Ok maybe one day i will do a europe Reprint then :) depending on the changes

I solved my 2nd question.. the answer is on the japanese Chart (i forgot over the time) sorry