Author Topic: Replenishment Ships  (Read 5036 times)

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
Replenishment Ships
« on: June 04, 2015, 10:54:27 AM »
Thinking of making everyone have to pay to replenish their replenishment ships.  Maybe 1PP for 2 replenishment chips. 
I think it is too expensive for the Japanese to pay 1:1 and it is too cheap to let the US and Britain replenish for nothing.  Maybe a 1 for 2 cost is the right balance?

Darkman

• General
    • View Profile
Re: Replenishment Ships
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 11:42:39 AM »
Mh other supplies don't cost pp. Why this ones?

Gamewise i would say it is enough that they have to return to the home or and allied factory port.

Otherwise i'm fine with 1:5 or 1:2 Ratios. 

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 03:08:23 PM »
I like the cost of 1:2 as it abstractly represents logistics above and beyond normal ops - like amphibs and keeping units in supply beyond the normal capacity...

Darkman

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 09:05:56 AM »
Sorry , have to ask that again.

Is this intended to have two differnt rules for Replenishment Ships or can it be changed so it is vaild for both Theaters?

a) in Europe as far as i still read.. the US / British get supplies for free and are the only one that can build them.
b) in Pacific the US, British and Japanese can build them for an Ratio 1:2 ?

Overall ist 8 PP to build them + 5 to load them fully ? Do you guys feel that is ok or still too much?

Question : Can you pay 5 pp when you place the unit on board to give them instantly full supplies or do you have to wait another turn to load the supplies onto the ship?

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 05:46:32 AM »
Just have not updated the Europe rulebook yet.  It should be 1PP for 2 supply points everywhere.
You can purchase the supply points the same turn you place the replenishment ship - just place the chips under the unit on the build chart.  I'll clarify if needed.

Mark