Author Topic: First play test whit oil rules  (Read 36129 times)

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
Re: First play test whit oil rules
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:10 AM »
I noticed you have different leader counters in your British piece photo and it looks like different ratings.  What does your leader system look like?

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 05:50:39 AM »
For now i use your leaders and your rules for leaders, i like them.
But before i get your second version, i build my version of leaders
My leaders works, i have a list of battle plan; blitzkrieg, encirclement, flank and others for the attack and defence and naval.
the number on the leaders side is the number takes on 12 sided dice for succeed the battle plan the players have decide to try.
Every battle plan as unique bonus example blitzkrieg give a bonus on armor and stuka, encirclement make the defence to retreat before 3 turn of combat.
I have 7 attack battle plan, 7 defence battle plan and naval as well. Before the combat the two players if leaders if present decide which battle plan i try.
Is maybe a little longer but the time is not very important for me and my friends, a game of your first version can take 1 month if i play 1 day a week.

I fund in other game leaders bonus +1 every unit example i dont like them
I search a original idea and i create this system.
Your system is original too and more simple.

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2011, 02:57:57 PM »
Sounds pretty cool.  Can you share your battle plans and the effects?  Maybe something we can incorporate.

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 02:55:33 PM »
Hi this is my system: i have make some little change for fit with your game rules.
I dont have post the naval for now, is a big job of translation. But maybe tomorrow.
Is you have some question do not hesitate.

Attack Battle plan:

1. Operational flanking: 4 of the defence troops have -1 = the troops flanked.

2. Pincer movement: The defence players take a 6 sided dice the number i have the number is encircled for three combat turn.
    (the def players decide which unit is encircled). If the def players decide the others units (not encircled) i have the choise to retreat them before the other i is encircled. The troops encircled is count to the number for the reserve entries.

3. Fake attack: Half of the defence troop do not present for the first turn only. The half of unit is occupied to redeploy for the real attack. This troops is put back in reseve for the first turn.

4. Blitzkrieg: Tactical bomber, light and medium armor have +1 to attack.
    (minimum of 1 armor and one tactical bomber is required).

5. Suprise attack: Attack player most choise up to 4 units on the board and redeploy in the attack.
    After the combat unit redeploy he rest on the new position. No restriction on the type of unit frontline or support.
    this 4 units dont have attack on the same turn.

6. Heavy preparatory bombardement: Give at all artillery support a first stike attack, units touch by the first stikes do not    return fire.

7. Panzerkeil: Anti-tank artillery have -2 for the defence player. The attack player must have minimum one heavy tank.

Defence Battle plan:

1. Counter-attack: Negate the initiative result the defence player attack the attacker player.

2. Scorched earth: after the battle the territory holder do not use rail movement and if the territory have pp value or industry,
    do not use them to.

3. Covert retreat: When the defence player decide to retreat after the last normal combat round he get a bonus dice for all  survivor troops.

4. Relentless defence: if the attack player have 50%+ of troops the defence player give +1 to all is troops.

5. Defence in depth: The defence player must have minimum 1 fortification. Give to all fortification +1 of durability.

6. Ambush: The defence player have the same effect as the surprise attack.

7. Indirect counter-battery fire: give the same effect as the heavy preparatory bombardement is before the attack dice.
    If the attack utilize the heavy preparatory bombardement both side simultaneously.

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 05:34:56 AM »
A little change for the 7 in defence (the Indirect counter-battery fire) target the attack support artillery. If no artillery is present he target the rest of the troops. in the first rule is more a artillery barrage, this one is for the frontline both is interesting. Maybe the defence player have the choice target support troops or frontline units.
The choice is on the start of battle.

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »
Wow - great job painting!!!

Interesting tactics - how  long have you playtested this?

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 01:01:48 AM »
thanks for the paint, For the rules i have some change on the original rules for adapt for your rules= not tested i have translate in same time i modif for adapt.

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 08:19:58 AM »
In the original form i have playtest 2 games but is in your first version of the game not the advanced version.

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 09:28:45 AM »
This is my Japs.

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 09:30:49 AM »
And Us Troops.

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 04:30:52 PM »
The Uk army is out of supply in desert the italian push back the Uk on alexandria but alexandria is already italian new colony...

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2011, 04:34:43 PM »
The allies dont'have attack on spring 1942 more preparation the german give this time for prepare defence.

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2011, 04:45:26 PM »
On the eastern front the soviet army group south is out of supply Zhukov is redoploy for stop a possible attack on the north...
german army group north (Paulus) is on the same position and army group center (Hoth) have attacked the forest on the frontier of Poland and Russia and push back the soviet.

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2011, 05:20:09 PM »
Great shots! Will follow! 8)

Godleader

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »
Some pictures with unit with color. After a victory against the royal navy on the eastern med the italian navy is on the way for the west med...