Author Topic: Victory Points  (Read 5987 times)

kriegspieler7

• Major
    • View Profile
Victory Points
« on: July 07, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »
Greetings!  Got a group of guys to play the game on a regular basis and we're having a lot of fun and really enjoying the game.  Thanks again Mark and John et al.!

Just a couple of quick questions, and if they are addressed elsewhere, please point me in the right direction.
     1.  Is there a listing of all the victory points and thier locations on the map someplace in the rules?
     2.  Is it true that Germany only has a few vp's like @3 in "Greater Germany"?
They really have to do some "bookin'" to get the needed vp's, but then, I suppose that was the case, anyway.

Thanks.  kriegspieler7

P.S.  Do you see the irony of your NEWS: line?  We will NOT be at GenCon this year do [sic] to conflicts!  What are you talking about?  It's a freaking "Conflict Simulation Game!"  Of course, you'll have conflicts!  That's why you put it together!  Did you loose too many games to make it?  :D   (I amaze myself sometimes, and then again, not even that often.)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:21:55 AM by kriegspieler7 »

Yoper

• General
    • View Profile
Re: Victory Points
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 02:51:37 AM »
Trips to Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan, etc. will do that to ones' schedule, right Mark? ;)

Craig

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 07:27:19 AM »
Yeah- He is all over the place - he is able to do some historic site seeing... ;D

kriegspieler7

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 09:40:09 AM »
Not trying to be demanding.  Just waiting for an answer to original question/query.  :-\  Patience is a viral thing, or something along that line.

kriegspieler7

Yoper

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 02:25:31 AM »
Just a couple of quick questions, and if they are addressed elsewhere, please point me in the right direction.
     1.  Is there a listing of all the victory points and thier locations on the map someplace in the rules?

No.

2.  Is it true that Germany only has a few vp's like @3 in "Greater Germany"?

Yes.

[attachment deleted by admin]

kriegspieler7

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 04:34:00 AM »
Thanks Yoper.  You da' man.

kriegspieler7

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 08:16:59 AM »
Yes - Thanks Yoper - Mark is away again...