Author Topic: Access to the board  (Read 8878 times)

Bobsalt

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Access to the board
« on: May 28, 2008, 01:45:06 AM »
Mark,

I sent you an e-mail with Jason & Peter's e-mail addresses last week and haven't heard anything back. Both of them have tried repeatedly to sign up to use the board without success. What do we need to do to make this happen?
"Peace through superior firepower"

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
Re: Access to the board
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 02:34:44 PM »
I think I took care of it today - let me know if they can't get online now

Bobsalt

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 06:01:26 AM »
Mark,

FYI - Peter is trying yet again to get access. He registered using the name "Peter" (imaginiative, yes?), and his e-mail is pquebbmanlaw@aol.com. ANything you can do to grant him access to post is appreciated.

Thanks - Bob
"Peace through superior firepower"

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 07:15:23 AM »
OK - I re-registered him.  He was already registered with the email address  - pquebbemanlaw@aol.com - which has an extra 'e' in it than the one you just sent - but now he is registered under both.  Let me know if there are any more problems

Mark

David

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 06:55:32 PM »
I know a few people that have tried to get on the forum but have yet to have an admin approve there login.  Can some one take a look at it to see if you have any pending sign-ups?  If not I can ask them for their user names for someone to check on.

Thank you,
David

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 07:27:24 AM »
Wow!  Dave Returns. . . Have not heard from you in a while - how are things going in Alaska?

Let me comb through the members awaiting approval list - but to be honest I probably deleted them - there is so much spam registers that there are like more than 100 a month  and only 1-2 are real.

If you email me their email addresses - I'll keep an eye out for them.

thanks,
Mark

David

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 05:21:53 AM »
Hey Mark,

I tried sending an e-mail to a hotmail e-mail address awhile ago not sure if you received it or not.  Anyway, finally got a bunch of people up here hooked on your game we have been playing it once a week for the last month or so (multiple games).  Work cut my access to your forum and I usually do not spend much time on the computer from home so have not been on the forum for awhile, other then work cracking down on web access things are going pretty good.   Vic got married in September, I flew down and the rest of the crew was there.  I think he was expecting you at Gencon to give you an invite, but it looks like you have been pretty busy traveling.  Anyway, I will get the guys logins and e-mails so you can get them on the forums.

Send me an e-mail I still have both of my addresses bigdaves and david.simmons if you need the rest just let me know.

Later,
David

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 08:14:35 AM »
Hi Dave - I'm working on the next 'advanced' version of the game now - check out the link below!  We have about 15 people getting together for an all-weekend event - wish you could join us. . . but, I will take pictures and post them!

http://www.ww2wargame.com/forum/index.php?topic=274.0

David

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 04:50:10 PM »
Hey Mark,

I had seen the video under the post for Johncon, it looked pretty good you even had a Gencon pic or two if I remeber corretly.

Anyway the two guys that tried to sign up used the login names of Eugene and smckenzie.  Their e-mails are eugene.larmi@ascillc . com and mckenzie_sean@hotmail . com
so if you come across their requests it would be nice of you to approve them.

Have fun this weekend, wish I could b there sounds like fun.

Later,
David

smckenzie

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 08:54:56 AM »
Who is AKfourseven?

Are you in Alaska, AK?

If you are please identify yourself.  We have an SEA group here in Anchorage.

Wasn't sure where to post this.

As long as I'm at it.

I personally expect right now to move to Honolulu in March.  Anyone out there in HI?

Where is the best place to post messages like this?