Author Topic: the first Holland game...  (Read 32093 times)

Uncle Joe

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: the first Holland game...
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 09:03:10 AM »
This looks like a very good close game so far - no one has gotten a huge advantage over anyone else yet. 

Please keep us posted on your progress. . . I can't take it  :'(, when is Origins  ;D?

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »
Allies Spring 1941

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 10:20:42 AM »
This is how it stands now. Good to hear it looks balanced... on first time playing..  The Russian front build up, on both sides is difficult and will take allot of practice I think.  ;)

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 02:19:18 PM »
Your Germans built two factories early on, huh?  That's also a gutsy move and will make them a lot tougher as the game plays out.

As the Allies, if I see the Germans building factories, I'm putting every available unit and plane I can get my hands on into France - sometimes the Germans can be stopped if they don't optimize their build to take France out early.

I've seen the Brits air transport their infantry into France with their Bomber and back up the French with all of their planes (including their carroer planes) - if the Brits want to - and then start forting British units down in France the following turn.  They can make France a really tough nut to crack - especially if the Germans don't bother to build much extra support to knock France out.

;) maybe a tip for the next game. . .

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »
Thanks for the tip  ;)

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 02:30:01 PM »
Axis Summer 1941

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM »
Barbarossa Started.. and moves have been made on Cyprus and Egypt..

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2007, 02:35:00 PM »
Allies Summer 1941

Basiror

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2007, 08:59:17 PM »
I see 4 bombers on axis side, i would use them to transport infantry to the eastern front or bombard strategically the southern russion provinces, those with 2-3 PPs 

with 4 bombers you could reduce the reinforcements of the SU by 4 infantry each round, invading the turkey would even allow you to do some landing operations in the caucasus in the following turn thus force the SU to put garrisions far behind the front,

so they automatically lose the PPs from the grim up to moscow,

use your luftwaffe fighters to shoot down the SU airforce,  at moment your airforce is to far behind, you can station it right behind the front line in the mech phase which allows you to use it as addition backup on counterattacks

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 10:07:03 PM »
Thanks.  Will look what to use of your thoughts. Because actually, i'm using my luftwaffe as defence of the Reich at the moment, and the bombers of them, will have a paradrop mission soon. But there are 6 of them (4GER 2IT) so some could fight on the eastern front. I will first try to get the triggers of Turkey, if not succesfull but do manage to get Cairo, then we probably will just invade Turkey yes..

Basiror

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 10:24:34 PM »
landing in the back of the russian front you can easily isolate the caucasus from the rest, infantry without supply can t attack you anyways so they are no threat to the middle east, just make sure you got enough transports for some armored vehicles ore paradrop into  the provinces near the caspian sea  :)

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2007, 01:55:24 AM »
The Brits look like they are putting some early effort in the Pacific. I see alot of forts...

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2007, 01:17:11 PM »
Axis Autumn 1941

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2007, 01:19:33 PM »
Germany cuts Kiev out of Supply, but get beaten at Leningrad. Italians Take Sinai and Palestine.

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2007, 01:22:44 PM »
No pics somehow of Allies Autumn 41 and Axis Winter 41/42

Allies Winter 41/42

« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 01:38:40 PM by Micoom »