Author Topic: Game arrived  (Read 6579 times)

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
Game arrived
« on: February 16, 2007, 04:31:36 AM »
The game just arrived. It is awesome looking at first sight  :o  Bunkers are also cool.  Luckily I had planned for some A&A this weekend with a friend. Now we will play test this  8) With some unpainted units that will be... but that won't have any effect on the fun we will have.. at least I think we will have fun...  ;)

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
Re: Game arrived
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 04:49:33 AM »
Awesome Micoom!  I hope you guys have fun!  Wish I could be there!

John D.

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 05:51:43 AM »
Glad to hear all arrived. Let us know how it goes! ;D

John

Micoom

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 02:57:23 AM »
We didn't get to play the game, because we simply didn't really know how yet. We just setup the whole map, and studied it. Also tried some moves etc. It was fun, like actually playing it. Made some pics (you all know how it looks, I know... but still  :) ) Yes I do need to finish some painting, hence I need to find a good color for Japan..

Comming Friday night and the whole of Saturday, we will have our first real game. 3 players are certain to join, 2 others still need some diplomacy  :P But I have good faith, the week is still young...

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 05:44:09 AM »
Wow - your set is coming along very nicely - I like the colors you picked out for the French and the Russians.  Good luck getting your first run at a real game this weekend - Look forward to seeing your game fought out too!

smckenzie

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 04:11:19 PM »
Yippie!  My Game Arrived.

Thanks.

I would like to thank the Academy, and all the little people, that I had to step on and crush, so that I could achieve this glory.

brain damaged

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 05:57:00 PM »
I know the feeling.

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 10:32:18 PM »
Hi Sean - Great to hear you have the game!  Get a game on soon - want to see what it looks like being played in Hawaii - maybe Pearl Harbor will carry even more significance there. . . .