Forum Index > Reviews

Pacific Game Pics

(1/8) > >>

georgemak1:
Ive been an owner of the European game for a few months now and recently I decided to purchase the pacific game. Ive been playing A&A for about 15yrs now, own most of the block games, and all the games of the EFS series, playing these games I had the most fun of all the above. I encourage everybody to take a good look into this game its one of the supreme games out there. I have been collecting miniatures for a few years now so when Im playing I dont glue the counters under the miniature base, after a while we able to recognize all the different units on the board. Map is amazing, and the more experienced guys are always here to help you with anything you need. Im attaching a few pics of the 1939 set up, I hope soon we will do an AAR of the Pacific game, since they arent all of them here. New ppl will be able to see the game board all set for action, and the rest enjoy my minis as I do when Im looking at others. Have fun.

georgemak1:
Fletcher in port in Somoa isld and an overview of the central pacific, you can see the japanese fleet getting ready in the carolina islds

georgemak1:
Commonwealth in India and the Aussies in Australia

georgemak1:
Communist and Nationalist chinese army facing the Japs in China

georgemak1:
Japanese Navy, and McArhtur in Philippines. I think 2 things that Im thinking of doing is put national flags on each countrys forts, that will make them easier to spot, and Im still using the old counter prints, I need to print out the new ones, I think McArthur is a bit changed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version