Forum Index > Reviews

Unique

<< < (2/3) > >>

John D.:
Coming soon - stay tuned! 8)

Mark:
I've been working on an updated diplomacy solution rather than the straight forward activation and triggers that are in the current rules.  We have not had a chance to playtest these yet, but may at ConsimWorld at the end of the month.  The current WIP draft of the minor diplomacy chart is attached - but not completely baked yet and still needs rules written around it - but here you go - appreciate any feedback or suggestions:

Yoper:
While I don't specifically remember the rules and/or ideas that govern the minor activation in the advanced game, I can point out that various explanation bullets on the bottom of the chart are jumbled up.

It would seem that what ever program that you are using flip-flopped different sentences around.  (Or would that be Mark just being Mark?  ;) )  The end of the Belgian Dial River Plan bullet has the words "with Germany" in front of the words "until Belgium is at war".  The same problem occurs with the two Yugoslavian bullets.

And there are various spelling errors too. 

Spelling includes the extra "e" in the word "triggeres" up in the first explanation bullet for the Diplomatic Trigger chart.  The word "diploamtic" is located in the first bullet of the lower section and also in the two Yugoslavian bullets.  The second bullet has the word "yoursides" instead of your sides.  The Swedish Ore bullet has the word "provices" instead of the word provides.  Capitalize "yugoslav" in the second to last sentence of the last bullet.

Mark:
Thanks, Yoper - I did not proof read it - was focused more on the tables and numbers and making sure they worked out.  I'll correct the text.

Uncle Joe:
I like the ideas here.  Interested in how they play out.  Will you be using these diplomacy rules at CSW Expo later this month?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version