Forum Index > Reviews

Game Review.

(1/2) > >>

brain damaged:
Okay, I just got my game today and all I have had time to do was glance at the components.
At first glance I am extremely satisfied. The map was everything I expected and more. It is beautiful. All of the references and markers are of a high quality. I decided to buy all the metal minis and it will be some time before I get them ready for play so I can't give a review of an actual game for a while, but I am sure that I am going to love it. I'll add to my review as I read through the rules and play some games. I feel like a kid on Christmas Day right now.

John D.:
Great to hear!

Mark:
Hi BD - interested in your first impression of the map - I have seen some of the stuff posted on A&Aorg forum and think there are a lot of poorly designed advanced maps floating around. . .

Also - you may want to pick up a couple pices of plexiglass or something to lay over your map so the metal pieces do not scratch it up - at least that is what we do. . .

brain damaged:
My first impression of the map was WOW! The only thing that I would like different would be to have it mounted maybe on (4) 2' x 3' gameboards. Have you looked into how much it would cost to have it mounted? Or are you even interested? I would like to carry the game around in a gamebox.

Mark:
As far as the map goes - getting it printed is definately the most expensive component of the game - we looked for a less expensive alternative to try and keep it somewhat affordable - have not looked into costs of getting it mounted.  If you know of any sources / contacts, please let us know - always looking for a way to get the map costs down.

cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version