Forum Index > Game Design

German Leaders

<< < (2/7) > >>

Darkman:
Actually this change would make that there are less German Leaders in "Endgame."
But give some good generals their stats back (Paulus & Kleist,Kluge) , and adding 1 more late game defender (Schörner)
Busch, Küchler we would have to think some stats for them, but maybe some weaker ones as they replaced (Kluge, Leeb)
Still have to check Reichenau

What i ingored:

Paulus = Because he surrenderd at Stalingrad
Kleist's = Car accidient in Russia, He came back but in the western theatre, only for short time and then kicked out of Office & died quickly one month after the invasion.

I also see some Leader come later into game than they got their command. Maybe because you guys wanted to have only Winter-Entry for Germany?

For Example:
Kesselring should have come earlier i think (Autumn 1943)
Dietrich? I don't unterstand the Winter 1943 Entry at all. Maybe Mark can explain this?

-----
What we could do to still let all Leaders (except Summer 44) come and go in Winter Turns.
- Let List leave 3 month later than historically but let Busch come earlier.
- Busch got promoted in Februar 1943, but got a command later when Kleist had his accidient, so this would work

On the other side (Not in the table)

Italy replaces Graziani with Gariboldi (Pretty historical) & gets with Guzzoni another general that leaded Italian 4th Army during the invasion of France and later Commanding the 6th Army on Sicily and commander of the Axis troops on Sicily during the Allied invasion of the island.

Darkman:
Added a Leader table to reflect all suggested changes + the new leader stats
I thought much about and read alot, please let me know what you think.

Will do the two new italian ones soon.

I would say we also have to look on the allied side. Maybe you know some of the guys better than me  8)

- Maybe you can bring "William Gott" back on the british side if needed?
- Or maybe 1 or 2 more russian leaders?

John D.:
Really cool - I will defer to Mark. Really cool - did I say that...?

Darkman:
Thank you John.

For the Italian Leader

Rodolfo Graziani   (Remove Winter 40-41 Turn.)

Italo Gariboldi:  Tactical 2 / Strategic 4 / Attack Reroll 0 / Defense Reroll 0  /  No Blitz ( Entry Winter 40-41 Turn & Replace Graziani)
Fought in Africa & later Russia \ Stalingrad

Alfredo Guzzoni Tactical 1 / Strategic 4 / Attack Reroll 0 / Defense Reroll 0  /  No Blitz (Entry 1939 Turn1 in Albania)
Fought in France & the defense of Silicy with Kesselring

Giovanni Messe  Tactical 3 / Strategic 3 / Attack Reroll 0 / Defense Reroll 0  /  Blitz (Entry Winter 40-41 Turn)
Glovanni Messe is known to be the best italian general in world war 2 and a armored warfare experience.
He was the only General that got command over german forces.
He fought in Russia (1941) and later in Africa with Rommel and slowed down american forces with counteroffensives

John D.:
The Italian Leaders look totally cool - I vote YES!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version