Author Topic: Minor Allies/Commonwealth Build Limits  (Read 3466 times)

Yoper

• General
    • View Profile
Minor Allies/Commonwealth Build Limits
« on: July 24, 2006, 03:10:20 PM »
I understand that each minor allies/ commonwealth country that you control (that has the white info box in it) raises the infantry build limit. 

What I want to know is:

1) Are you forced to place an infantry unit there?  ( i.e. You normally are limited to 8 infantry, but now you have one of these minor countries.  If you build 9 infantry, are you forced to place one of the nine in that country?)

2) Are you limited to only one infantry unit being built there?

Craig 

Mark

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
Re: Minor Allies/Commonwealth Build Limits
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 03:25:04 PM »
You are not forced to place an infantry in the neutral - but if Germany wants to build 9 infantry, for example, one of them needs to be placed in one of their minor neutrals as Germany's max builds without their allies is only 8 infantry.

Only one infantry unit may be placed in each minor neutral per turn.  So, if the Germans build three infantry one turn, they could place one in Hungary, one in Romania and one in Germany - but no more than one in each of their minor neutrals per turn. (Alternatively, they could place all three in Germany and none in Romania and Hungary).  All the minor Allies do for you is increase your maximum infantry builds by one - as long as the additional infantry build is placed in the minor.

Is that clear?
I'll make the rules regarding minor infantry builds more clear as well - thanks for pointing out these confusing spots.