Forum Index > Rules Questions & Clarifications

Pacific Setup & Rules

(1/2) > >>

Darkman:
Hey guys,

Setting up a Pacific 1941 Scenario atm.

Some mistakes instaly come up.

1. Papua and Marshal Islands 
Both have 6 Units while the Island only supplies 5 Units. Therefore 1 unit would be out of supply.

2. No Setup for Suiyuan (in China)
Which Nation does it occupy in 1939 & 1941? Communist Chinese or Japan? How much Units?

3. Manchurian Army
There is no longer a Penalty for Japan for not maintaining the Manchurian Borders in a Pacific only Scenario.
I know it is rare that Units get killed.. but there should again a rule for it if Units get attacked and killed.

Please fix it
Thanks you  ;D

John D.:
Great catches !

Darkman:
More

US PTO - Chart

- Setup calls the Dauntless = Naval Bomber.. why not calling it Dauntless ? Like Wildcat , Swordfish ...

-  Medium Bomber Row  = It's empty so why not removing it from the chart?

- Replenishment Ship = Does it have supplies or is it emtpy?

John D.:
Thank you again!

Mark:
Good catches.

I'll move one of the infantry each off of Palau and the Marshal Is. and start them in Japan to meet supply requirements.
The set-up for Suiyuan is on the Japanese set-up card
For Pacific only I will include in the rulebook penalty for not maintaining the Manchurian garrison.  I think if on the collect income phase, the garrison is not met, Japanese PP is halved (rounded up) to indicate Army & Navy infighting for resources.

I can remove the Medium Bomber column from the US chart.  It is there because at one point I considered starting the US with a Medium Bomber.

The US replenishment ship should start the game full like other replenishment units.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version